Bleach: Legend of the Damned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A brand new Alternate-Universe Bleach RolePlay Site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Pooh Hefner And Philthy Rich Nobfe Vol 2 2013 Cr
Reiatsu Tiers EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:33 pm by Guest

» 10 Year Son Fuck 30 Year Old Mom
Reiatsu Tiers EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:52 pm by Guest

» Harry Potter Hit
Reiatsu Tiers EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:09 pm by Guest

» Arashi-Breathless.mp3
Reiatsu Tiers EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:16 pm by Guest

» VA - Bossa N\' Jazz (41 Album) (1991-2010)
Reiatsu Tiers EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:01 pm by Guest

» (2011) Trilulilu Downloader V1 0 Rs
Reiatsu Tiers EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:06 pm by Guest

» Space Odyssey Daisy Bell
Reiatsu Tiers EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:35 am by Guest

» Erepublik Game Moderators
Reiatsu Tiers EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:46 pm by Guest

» Rpg Action Adventure Games Pc
Reiatsu Tiers EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 8:26 pm by Guest

The Staff
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Reiatsu Tiers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LOTD Admin
Admin

Reiatsu Tiers Empty
PostSubject: Reiatsu Tiers   Reiatsu Tiers EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:45 pm

Welcome

Fancy little welcoming gift above -- welcome, welcome, welcome. So, you're here in the Advanced section of the Tier System, looking at the topic named, "Reiatsu Tiers". Well, let's jump straight into things and go over what a Reiatsu Tier is and why they're here on Legend of the Damned. To be straight, Reiatsu Tiers are a way of remaining both logical to the series that we RolePlay in as well as fair to those around us, with respect to canon. Reiatsu Tiers are a way of defining your character even further -- in the series, all characters were able to be, "sensed" and, "felt" by their Reiatsu alone. Some had more dense and potent Reiatsu than others, and many wouldn't think twice. However, there were some characters, like Yamamoto and Kenpachi, who had such vast amounts of Reiatsu that it literally incapacitated others in various different ways. Here on Legend of the Damned, we aim to do the very same thing.

Reiatsu Tiers

Much like in the general guide topics, we have a list of Reiatsu Tiers, though they differ from the other Tiers I hope you've become acquainted with. The Reiatsu Tiers are as follows:

Reiatsu Tiers:

The Effects

Reiatsu Tiers are made for one reason: to emulate the canon in a very dynamic way. To show that powerful characters truly are powerful, in many more ways than just being physically powerful. They are spiritually powerful as well, and as such, for every rank an opponent's Reiatsu is above yours, your Attribute Tiers are all subject to a single tier debuff each. This means if my Reiatsu Tier is Common and my opponent's is Massive, my Attribute Tiers will be lowered by two ranks each since they are two full Reiatsu Tiers above me. These effects are only applied if and when the owner of the higher level Reiatsu completely unleashes their full power (no, this does not mean their highest level of Release, it just means they let loose their Reiatsu) and, if in a group, all opponents are to be subjected to the debuff of the highest level person there. This means if you fight two people and one of your opponents is one Reiatsu Tier above and the other is two, your Attribute Tiers are only lowered by two tiers, not three. The debuff does not stack cumulatively.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachlotd.rpg-board.net

Reiatsu Tiers
Page 1 of 1