Bleach: Legend of the Damned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A brand new Alternate-Universe Bleach RolePlay Site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Pooh Hefner And Philthy Rich Nobfe Vol 2 2013 Cr
Help Requested~ EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:33 pm by Guest

» 10 Year Son Fuck 30 Year Old Mom
Help Requested~ EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:52 pm by Guest

» Harry Potter Hit
Help Requested~ EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:09 pm by Guest

» Arashi-Breathless.mp3
Help Requested~ EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:16 pm by Guest

» VA - Bossa N\' Jazz (41 Album) (1991-2010)
Help Requested~ EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:01 pm by Guest

» (2011) Trilulilu Downloader V1 0 Rs
Help Requested~ EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:06 pm by Guest

» Space Odyssey Daisy Bell
Help Requested~ EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:35 am by Guest

» Erepublik Game Moderators
Help Requested~ EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:46 pm by Guest

» Rpg Action Adventure Games Pc
Help Requested~ EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 8:26 pm by Guest

The Staff
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Help Requested~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LOTD Admin
Admin

Help Requested~ Empty
PostSubject: Help Requested~   Help Requested~ EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:35 am

If anyone would like to help me with the completion of the Tiers, I'd really appreciate it. I'll point you in the right direction with the help by sharing this bit of information.

I've added three new Tier levels (Below Average, Average and Above Average) and this makes the Universal Skills out of date, as the Zanjutsu, Hakuda and Hoho skills were written up before BA, Average and AA were added to the Tier Listings. If anyone would like to help me out and review what is already there and come up with some potential changes to include those new skill levels, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Also, the Shinigami skills are finished. Truthfully, the Shinigami skill is. I have yet to write up Kidō and I do not plan to for awhile. That is single handedly the one thing that will take up most of my time, I think, so it's on the back burner until the most important things are taken care of. With that in mind (as well as the above), here is a list of what I need done.

Hollow and Arrancar Skills
(Hollow Resonance [Hollow's] // Zanpakutō Resonance [Arrancar's]) + (Hierro / Regen [an Arrancar may only choose one]) + the Cero Skill.

Human and Quincy Skills
(Fullbring // Mekkayu Resonance)

The human and quincy have a lesser amount of skills simply because they're the races in Bleach which have the most, "freedom", so to speak. As in, they're not truly bound and restricted by as many rules as are the Shinigami and Hollow, giving them a much broader range of abilities and potential. With that in mind, for Ginto, a Quincy will likely recieve a few free technique slots to use as Ginto, as writing up an entire skill for something we know so little about is down right silly.

If anyone is interested, the above is a list of what I need done. If you need any help, you can ask for my opinion, though it'd probably be easiest to review what I'be already wrote and use that as a sort of backbone and, "guide" so to speak, for what you'll be writing up.

A note about an Arrancar's Zanpakuto Resonance:
Back to top Go down
https://bleachlotd.rpg-board.net

Help Requested~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Legend of the Damned :: Legend of the Damned Starting Area :: Legend of the Damned Announcements-
Jump to: