Bleach: Legend of the Damned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A brand new Alternate-Universe Bleach RolePlay Site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Pooh Hefner And Philthy Rich Nobfe Vol 2 2013 Cr
The Tier System EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:33 pm by Guest

» 10 Year Son Fuck 30 Year Old Mom
The Tier System EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:52 pm by Guest

» Harry Potter Hit
The Tier System EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:09 pm by Guest

» Arashi-Breathless.mp3
The Tier System EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:16 pm by Guest

» VA - Bossa N\' Jazz (41 Album) (1991-2010)
The Tier System EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:01 pm by Guest

» (2011) Trilulilu Downloader V1 0 Rs
The Tier System EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:06 pm by Guest

» Space Odyssey Daisy Bell
The Tier System EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:35 am by Guest

» Erepublik Game Moderators
The Tier System EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:46 pm by Guest

» Rpg Action Adventure Games Pc
The Tier System EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 8:26 pm by Guest

The Staff
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:42 pm

The Tier System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LOTD Admin
Admin

The Tier System Empty
PostSubject: The Tier System   The Tier System EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:44 am

Welcome

Thank you for coming to read this topic, as it will serve as the backbone of all fights that will be held here on Bleach: Legend of the Damned. Before I go any further at all, allow me to stress one thing: the information you're about to read are the guideline for how combat works on Bleach: Legend of the Damned. This is in no way, shape or form meant to be hard rules. Circumstances arise within the Role Play factor that allow certain aspects of any system to be negated, though I won't take the time to detail those instances, it would take too long and it is already quite easy to find those instances for yourself as you play.

To begin, you're probably wondering what Tiers are. Well, to be frank, Tiers are a way of tracking the potential of your character with greater accuracy and fairness than not having a system at all, though not as limiting and restricting and specific as a Statistical System. Tiers on Legend of the Damned exist to show the attributal prowess and skillful knowledge of your characters in shallow depth. That is to say, as I said before, it's more detailed and uniform than a single player (such as the character's creator) giving out the information, more detailed than not having a system at all, though not as limiting and restricting as a Stat System.

Perhaps you're wondering, as well, why in the world we would need a system like this in the first place? Well, sadly, there are times when things in Combat just aren't clear enough. Sometimes, even, players try and God Mod their characters, making them do things they shouldn't be allowed to do. You, as the responder, are left wondering how you should react to that, since your opponent is far out of the rules of fairness. Sadly, this is commonplace amongst RolePlaying forums, and most have adapted some sort of system to dictate the power of characters. Here on Legend of the Damned, we have done the very same and I am very proud to introduce you to our Tier System!

Excuse me for my straightforward-ness, but I'm jumping into the description. If you find yourself confused at all by what is about to become, you are more than free to ask questions on the Chatbox or post in the Help Desk. We'll do our best to help you and make sure you understand. And so, without further adieu: some more information!

Tier Levels

There exists ten Tier Levels which define your Attribute Tiers and your Skill Tiers. Upon approval, you will be given a skill level for your Attribute Tiers and your Skill Tiers in which all of their levels will be set to one specifically. To specialize and make your character unique, you can remove a skill level to increase a skill level, though you must do just that. The skill levels are as follows.

Skill Levels:

Upon approval, you will be given a Character Tier as well as a Reiatsu Tier. Additionally, you will be given a specific Skill Level in which all your Tiers (Attribute and Skill) will be set to that. You can, if you'd like, leave them as they are and be a completely balanced character or you can remove a skill rank to gain a skill rank. That is saying, if you are given Tier 2-B and the Skill Rank Advanced, you have Advanced as all your Attribute's and as all of your Skill levels. If you'd like, you can lower an Advanced to Intermediate to get an Advanced to Seasoned. You can do this as many times as you'd like.

Let two things be noted: one, you cannot lower a single Attribute or Skill more than twice. Two, you cannot lower an Attribute Level to increase a Skill Level. You can only decrease an Attribute to increase an Attribute and decrease a Skill to increase a Skill.

Attribute Tiers

Here you have the core of your character. That is to say, your character's Attributes. Your character's attributes are as follows:

Attributes:

Universal Skill Tiers

These are what define your character in terms of their literal capabilities. Whereas the Strength Attribute would determine how strong your character is physically, the following dictate your skill level. That is, your characters proficiency in specific combat arts. The list of general, race-independent skills is as follows:

Skills:

In the End

Thank you for sticking through and reading all that there is above. This is the official conclusion of all that the Tier System is in its most general sense. If you'd like to know more, which I really advise you should, please continue onwards to the Advanced Tier System section of this forum for further details on what this does to both your character and the game you play in.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachlotd.rpg-board.net

The Tier System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Legend of the Damned :: Legend of the Damned Tier System :: Tier System Information-
Jump to: